At least it's one with everyone in it(:
Gosh, I do miss my time in JC): I want my life in uniform backk.
Realised that I'm someone with no aspirations. Why can't I just live my life the way I want it? Screw the education system.
But I guess what everyone wants to see is a stupid piece of paper called a degree? So I'll just have to do my best in this course. It might just be interesting. After I've completed my degree, I might decide to do something different. Haha. The degree shall just become my backup.
Whee, I want to own a nice nice house(:
Sigh, we've been on an extreme roller-coaster ride recently. But I'm glad everything's okay now, and I hope it stays this way.
I love you(:
Thanks Amanda and Weiqi for listening and giving me advice. Much appreciated(:
Oh, my heart rules my head almost all of the time. Sometimes, it's not that good to be like that. But hey, can I help it? Damn.
Can't wait for Monday yet I never want Tuesday to come.
IKEA(: Looking at this makes me hungry.

(: